We are excited to announce our 7th NIVAS Conference, Facing the future in vascular access and infusion therapy, to be held on the 12 and 13 June 2019 in Manchester.
Conference topics to include:
• The future of antiobiotics
• Advanced access
• Technology in vascular access, what’s available and what’s on the horizon
• Case studies
• Evolving the healthcare workforce in vascular access and IV therapy
• Research round up – The Christie
• Thrombosis management in vascular access
• Workshops on central vascular access
• Workshops on peripheral vascular access
• Workshop on IV therapy
• Promoting the future of vessel health
This year’s conference theme ‘Facing the future in vascular access and infusion therapy’ will offer interactive workshops, awards, industry supported sessions and an exhibition.
It will also provide an opportunity for delegates to be actively involved by being able to present their work in both concurrent sessions and through posters for exhibition.
This conference will provide all those involved in infusion therapy and vascular access with a unique opportunity to network, and to hear from a respected faculty of experts.
We look forward to seeing you in Manchester.
With best wishes,